RE: text as images...

At 11:25 AM +1100 2/6/02, gian@stanleymilford.com.au wrote:
>	;Creation-Date="Wed, 6 Feb 2002 11:25:21 +1100"
>
>[Do the structure FIRST! Make sure the page makes sense when viewed
>without CSS. Then and only then should you add the CSS to get the
>presentational effect you desire]
>
>You may be right. In order to do that my designer has said there is no
>other option than to use tables for layout.

Bring your designer here! We'll beat him up!

Actually, the thing is that CSS-P doesn't really remove any of the
checkpoints related to tables anyway; the same problems with table
placement can be found in CSS-P placement too. Visual layout can
always cause problems for non-visual users...

The way you mark it up ultimately is less important than other issues.

--Kynn

Next Book: Teach Yourself CSS in 24       http://cssin24hours.com