Re: suggestions for where working group members can get involved.

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 16:21:52 -0500
To: "Slaydon, Eugenia" <ESlaydon@beacontec.com>
Cc: "'w3c-wai-gl@w3.org'" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Eugenia,

There has been ongoing discussion about making it easy to find information in the WCAG suite of documents.  I'm glad to hear you are interested in working on this, but I don't think there is much to do until we have more content.  Would you be interested instead in working on one of the techniques documents?

--wendy

--
wendy a chisholm
world wide web consortium