From: Wendy A Chisholm [mailto:wendy@w3.org]
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2002 4:46 PM
To: Slaydon, Eugenia
Cc: 'w3c-wai-gl@w3.org'
Subject: RE: suggestions for where working group members can get
involved.

The list of techniques documents is available from the WCAG WG home page at:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/#20-techs

Note that there are several documents not started.  Currently, the most
momentum is behind CSS and HTML, although we are always looking for help.
Do you know SMIL or SVG or are you interested in learning?   If so, there
are accessibility notes that could be updated and transformed into
techniques documents.

Also, feel free to review any or all of the existing documents and give
feedback.

We have an issues list for the CSS document and one for HTML Techs is in the
works.
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/css-tech-issues.html

Are you able to draft a proposal for any of these issues?  Keep in mind that
on 1 November we divided the 15 sections of css techs into 3 groups.  Joel
took responsibility for the 1st five sections, Jo for 2nd set of 5, and Matt
the 3rd set of 5 sections.  They'll be coordinating the coding and testing
of techniques for those sections.  Therefore, check with them first.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2001OctDec/0297.html
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/WD-WCAG20-CSS-TECHS/

Thanks,
--wendy