Re: rationalize presentation [was: Use consistent presentation]

From: Jim Ley <jim@jibbering.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 09:55:24 -0000
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
gian@stanleymilford.com.au

>Jim,
>
>I think you'll find that if you save the images as higher than 72dpi
>they will scale when under zoom.

Quite how that helps me as a viewer of other peoples images I don't know,
or are you suggesting that everyone delivers raster images with much more
detail in than required for most, with its associated increase in
bandwidth required, I'd rather look at fuzzy images than no image as it's
still downloading.

Jim.