From: Charles McCathieNevile [mailto:charles@w3.org]
Sent: Monday, 21 January 2002 9:30 PM
To: Geoff Deering
Cc: WAI GL
Subject: level A and double A RE: rationalize presentation

        [snip]
There is a lack of detail available from teh techniques documents in some
areas, and it
would be helpful to have a lot more specific examples of what does or does
not meet a checkpoint and why - working group consensus on annotations to a
Test Suite would be a good start. I feel that this  is a real problem
inhibiting implementation (as opposed to adoption in policy) of the
guidelines, and one that we as a working group should be resolving.

Chaals

[snip]