Query about support for Hebrew

From: john_slatin <john_slatin@forum.utexas.edu>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 08:31:49 -0500
To: "'WCAG (E-mail)'" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
A colleague who teaches Hebrew here at UT Austin has gotten all fired up
about accessibility and Hebrew, and has asked me about speech synthesis and
support for Hebrew.  If anyone can point me to references or to specific
individuals, I'd be grateful.  I've already suggested that she visit the
Internationalization site and that she contact Freedom Scientific, GW Micro,
Dolphin, and IBM.

Thanks.
John

John Slatin, Ph.D.
Director, Institute for Technology & Learning
University of Texas at Austin
FAC 248C, Mail code G9600
Austin, TX 78712
ph 512-495-4288, f 512-495-4524