Comment on WCAG 2.0 (Styling Text)

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@uiuc.edu>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 10:06:49 -0500
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
I would like to update my previous proposal [1,2] for requiring the use of
text technologies that can be styled by the user.

Revised Proposal:
"Use text technologies for styling text that allow the user to change
foreground and background colors, font family and font size".

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2002AprJun/0203.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2002AprJun/0211.html

Jon Gunderson, Ph.D., ATP
MC-574
College of Applied Life Studies
1207 S. Oak Street, Champaign, IL  61820

Voice: (217) 244-5870
Fax: (217) 333-0248

E-mail: jongund@uiuc.edu

WWW: http://www.staff.uiuc.edu/~jongund