Re: [CSS-TECHS] List of CSS Values cross referenced with Properties?

From: Sean B. Palmer <sean@mysterylights.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 19:00:25 -0000
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, "Al Gilman" <asgilman@iamdigex.net>
Cc: <libby.miller@bristol.ac.uk>, <danbri-semanticweb-vapourware-for-the-masses@rdfweb.org>
Heh, heh: "danbri-semanticweb-vapourware-for-the-masses"

> Can Sean's HTML to RDF tool [...]

Nope, it can't. Instead, I wrote you a hacky RegExp program in Python
(attached as <<RegExp.py>>), that when run on the properties index [1]
outputs a heap of Notation3 (attached as <<result.n3>>).

Command line:-

   python RegExp.py http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/propidx > result.n3

It's "cheesy shovelware" as DanBri might put it, so don't expect a
warranty. Share and enjoy.

> plus Libby's RDF query engine [...]

I hereby hand this over to Libby to make some sense out of. I'm a
ruthless so-and-so sometimes :-)

BTW, if you want some other format, or want to rearrange the
properties/namespaces in the output, just let me know and I'll fiddle
with the program (or you can modify it yourselves; it's pretty basic).

Cheers,

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/propidx

--
Kindest Regards,