RE: [CSS-TECHS] List of CSS Values cross referenced with Properti es?

From: Al Gilman <asgilman@iamdigex.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 12:15:47 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Cc: "Sean B. Palmer" <sean@mysterylights.com>, <libby.miller@bristol.ac.uk>, <danbri-semanticweb-vapourware-for-the-masses@rdfweb.org>
Sounds like an opportunity for our crack Semantic Web team.

Can Sean's HTML to RDF tool plus Libby's RDF query engine [plus some HTML or
tabSeparatedValues dumper] convert the properties table from the CSS2
specification into the format of "properties listed by what value types they

in what XML syntax would you like the result?