Re: HTML and XHTML techniques

From: Sean B. Palmer <sean@mysterylights.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 18:27:01 -0000
To: "Charles McCathieNevile" <charles@w3.org>
Cc: "Kynn Bartlett" <kynn-edapta@idyllmtn.com>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
> it needs to have a named person who is responsible for it.

<imho>
I think there will be a series of named people, probably because I still
believe in multiple parts. For example, you don't seriously want one
editor/document about HTML tables, HTML for CSS, and HTML m12n do you? That
is a lot of burden... (X)HTML isn't the technology that it was only a
couple of years ago: it's more interoperable now, and as such has many
different facets.
</imho>

Kindest Regards,
Sean B. Palmer
http://infomesh.net/sbp/
"Perhaps, but let's not get bogged down in semantics."
   - Homer J. Simpson, BABF07.