Re: List of Technologies

From: Sean B. Palmer <sean@mysterylights.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 18:07:51 -0000
To: "Kynn Bartlett" <kynn-edapta@idyllmtn.com>
Cc: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
>  One more thing to add, which Sean probably won't like:
> - HTML

Do you mean HTML 4.01? I don't think there *are* any other forms of HTML
other than that.
BTW: Consider your answer carefully: telling me that people use proprietary
HTML is the equivalent of telling a five-year-old that Santa Claus doesn't
exist :-)

In other words "I grudgingly, grudgingly, grudgingly, agree" (if you mean
HTML 4.01).

As for editorships/process, I'm not too sure. The HTML Techniques document
is very long, so I agree with Kynn that we should have separate "channels"
with different editors.

There are going to be a lot of 2.0 techniques.

Kindest Regards,
Sean B. Palmer
http://infomesh.net/sbp/
"Perhaps, but let's not get bogged down in semantics."
   - Homer J. Simpson, BABF07.