Re: FW: Heh Heh Heh... NAVIGATE THIS IF YOU CAN!

For those without flash it seems not to have any content at all.

Charles McCN

On Tue, 2 Jan 2001, Gregg Vanderheiden wrote:

  Chris Law found these.  I thought I would forward.

  (for those with screen readers.... The mandarin duck site provides you with
  a pop up window showing a half dozen boxes flying around.   When you point
  to one with your mouse it stops and its legend appears in text.   Like
  "products"

  Gregg

  Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
  Professor - Human Factors
  Depts of Ind. and Biomed. Engr. - U of Wis.
  Director - Trace R & D Center
  Gv@trace.wisc.edu, http://trace.wisc.edu/
  FAX 608/262-8848
  For a list of our listserves send "lists" to listproc@trace.wisc.edu