Re: Updating 2.4, rewritten

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 01:56:24 -0400 (EDT)
To: Jason White <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>
cc: Adam Victor Reed <areed2@calstatela.edu>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
I agree with the proposal (but won't be at the meeting).

cheers

Charles McCN

On Sun, 27 May 2001, Jason White wrote:

  This is a good proposal.

  If it isn't there already, we need an entry in the glossary to clarify
  that "automatic refresh" is not confined to the non-standard but
  ubiquitous HTTP-equiv refresh
  header.

  If no one objects to Adam's latest proposal before or during the next
  teleconference, I propose that it be adopted for purposes of the next
  draft (with status "new").