Re: Graphic Designers work - potential for WCAG?

Wendy,

	You can share a new page showing the illustrations I used to build the web
site illustration - she may find them of use in planning her work.

	http://www.erols.com/stevepem/guidelines/G3/illustrations.html

	in addition to the rest of the illustrations on

	http://www.erols.com/stevepem/guidelines/G3/g3.html

	I, too, very much like the work she has shown us, and hope that she will
take the challenge to apply her skills to the whole of the guidelines ... I
will be happy to assist as needed.

				Anne

At 05:11 PM 5/21/01 -0400, Wendy A Chisholm wrote:
>Hello all,
>
>As I mentioned a few weeks ago at a teleconference, I've been looking for a
>graphic designer to help us illustrate the working draft of WCAG 2.0.  I
>began discussing possibilities with one person last week, Meg.
>
>She put together a page that shows icons and screen shots she has designed
>for other clients.  This gives an idea of her style.  It is at:
>http://www.digitalmeg.com/wcag/
>
>I was thinking she could create icons for each checkpoint and guideline to
>help illustrate the concepts.  If someone clicked on the icon they would
>get a larger image of it, more detailed.  I sent her Anne's work, but we
>haven't had a chance to discuss it yet.
>
>I'll be talking with her again this week, any questions you would like me
>to ask her?
>
>My proposal:
>I'll ask her to illustrate checkpoint 1.1 to see what she comes up
>with.  We can then talk about it.
>
>Thoughts?
>--w
>--