Re: Green Fingers

Matt,

	Your little exercise wasn't "scientific", and in fact it doesn't even
qualify as "research". There are billions of users of the web, all kinds of
people in all walks of life. A study of 8 people out of billions isn't
scientifically significant. Further, you didn't bother to compile a table
of your results, but presented only "averages" for comparison. It's not
possible to make any deductions based on incomplete data. And, the biggest
problem in this piece of psuedo "science" is the blatant prejudice of the
"researcher". It's just hard to take something serious as "research" when
all it's doing is supporting a personal prejudice.

	Oh, I didn't see any similarity between the Tiffany site and Jonathon's
sites.

				Anne

At 09:58 AM 4/23/01 -0700, Matt May wrote:
> [...]
Anne Pemberton
apembert@erols.com

http://www.erols.com/stevepem
http://www.geocities.com/apembert45