multimodal content for cognitive effectiveness

At 08:10 AM 2001-04-22 -0400, Anne Pemberton wrote:
>Jonathon,
>
> The page took a long time to download, and I'm not sure if I read the
>story on page five, tho I read a lot of stuff that came in, there didn't
>seem to be links to the stories so much as just scrolling through a variety
>of stories. I read several intersting stories on various gardening displays
>that are available at shows and on tours.

AG::

If I decode correctly, the story he sent us to is the one at the foot of p.5,
which can be recognized by the butterfly illustration.

It deals with the Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh's Sensorama, an exploratorium
which is carefully designed to play to five senses.  And which plays well to
the crowd.  See also

<http://www.rbge.org.uk/education/edexhib.htm>http://www.rbge.org.uk/educat
ion/edexhib.htm

Al