Request to Join

From: Joel Sanda <joels@ecollege.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 13:59:01 -0600
To: "'gv@trace.wisc.edu'" <gv@trace.wisc.edu>, "'jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au'" <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>, "'wendy@w3.org'" <wendy@w3.org>
Cc: "'w3c-wai-gl@w3.org'" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Joel

Sanda

joels@ecollege.com

303.873.7400 x3021

eCollege

eCollege is not a member of the W3C

Area of interest: (Non W3C members please state area of expertise)
[ ] develop Web content on a regular basis,
[ ] work with people with disabilities who use the Web,
[ ] have a disability and regularly use the Web,
[ ] instruct people on developing Web content,
[X]or have general usability, development, or accessibility knowledge
[X] I have read the WC Guidelines Working Group Charter
<new-charter-2000.html> and agree to the participation criteria therein
(please indicate the revision date of the charter, e.g., 2000/01/21).

Intellectual Property Rights (check one):

[X] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization does not have any
IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web content.
[ ] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization has the following
IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web content.
(Please specify)

Joel Sanda
Quality Assurance Manager
www.eCollege.com