Re: Tv, radio, newspapers, books and the need for a visual style.

From: Anne Pemberton <apembert@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 07:41:45 -0400
To: "Jonathan Chetwynd" <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>, "Charles McCathieNevile" <charles@w3.org>
Cc: "Adam Victor Reed" <areed2@calstatela.edu>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Jonathon,

We are too rural for dsl ... best guess is that a dsl ia 5-10 years away
yet. We had a second line for many years, but a change in the way the
company charges for the wide area service made it too expensive since my
salary dropped due to illness. A colleague suggested a service that she
uses to notify her of an incoming call when online, and I may look into
that for $6 a month. Could solve a few other problems at the same time.

				Anne

At 07:52 AM 4/13/01 +0100, Jonathan Chetwynd wrote:
>great story, have you looked at dsl, maybe your too rural...
>a second line could be the answer?
>
>jonathan chetwynd
>IT teacher (LD)
>j.chetwynd@btinternet.com