Re: what type of document do we want?

Adam,

	Now you know what I meant by ROUGH ESTIMATE!
(and you may have a glimmer of what I felt when over J.Neilson's disclaimer
that since he couldn't do graphics well, he'd just skip them and reduce
those who need them to insignificance).

	Try the site again with a graphical browser so you can see what I've done,
if you are interested. It won't be there long. Instead of trying to fix
that rough estimate site, I am building from it, making a page one for the
full wording of Guideline 3 that will be ready for viewing in a few days.

					Anne
At 07:49 PM 4/11/01 -0700, Adam Victor Reed wrote:
>On Tue, Apr 10, 2001 at 06:48:38AM -0400, Anne Pemberton wrote:
>> As a start in the direction of providing illustrations for the guidelines,
>> I took William's challenge, and made a web site (3 pages) that illustrate
>> the points in Guideline 3 ...
>>
>> 	It is a rough estimate of what is needed (and it is NOT complete as it is
>> now). Take a look at
>>
>> http://www.erols.com/stevepem/guidelines/G3
>>
>> 				Anne
>
>I just did. I have an attention deficit, so to avoid being disabled by
>distracting material I often browse with lynx. Here is what the page
>contains (as viewed in lynx):
>

>   [_blnk.gif] [_blnk.gif] [_blnk.gif] [_blnk.gif] [_blnk.gif]
>   [_blnk.gif] [_blnk.gif] [_blnk.gif] [_blnk.gif] [_blnk.gif]
>   [img0.gif]
>
>                      3.1 Use consistent presentation.
>
>   [img1.gif]
>   [img2.gif]
>   [_blnk.gif]
>   [_blnk.gif]
>
>   3.2 Emphasize structure through presentation, positioning, and labels.
>
>   [_blnk.gif]
>   [_blnk.gif]
>   [img3.gif]
>   [1][USEMAP:img4.gif]
>
>References
>
>   1. LYNXIMGMAP:http://users.erols.com/stevepem/guidelines/G3/#map464
>
>---
>				Adam Reed
>				areed2@calstatela.edu
>
>Context matters. Seldom does *anything* have only one cause.

Anne Pemberton
apembert@erols.com

http://www.erols.com/stevepem
http://www.geocities.com/apembert45