Re: what type of document do we want?

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 21:53:47 -0700
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
At 12:40 AM 4/4/01 -0400, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
>I think we should maintain the requirements (checkpoints) for things like
>illustration and use of simple clear language

Then we are agreed that the guideline document itself should conform to its
own checkpoints and therefore be illustrated (appropriately)?

The language being simple is as Gregg is wont to quote Albert "simple but
not too simple"?

We better get honkin' on icons/illustrations.

--
Love.
                 ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE