Re: Agenda

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-edapta@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 14:30:46 -0700
To: Jason White <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>
Cc: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
At 08:10 PM 9/20/2000 , Jason White wrote:
>The current working draft of the generalized guidelines is my latest
>version as distributed on the mailing list and linked to the home page.

Can you refer me to this?  I found one linked which is dated
August 23 http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20 and Wendy sent a URI
to the list on the 15th titled "Jason's latest draft"
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/wcag20-reformulation21.html

However, both of these only go up to guideline/section #5.  In
the teleconference there were multiple questions about whether
or not something should go in "section three or section six"
and this is confusing because I can't find where section six
is defined.

>The technology-specific material has not been reworked and incorporated
>into the latest draft, as none of the editors has found time this week to
>undertake this work.

Is there anything in specific that I can do to help?  I'm a fair
editor and writer, and I love doing things like reshuffling and
rewriting guidelines.

--Kynn

--
Kynn Bartlett  <kynn@idyllmtn.com>                    http://kynn.com/