Re: [w3c-wai-gl] <none>

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 15:08:20 -0400 (EDT)
To: "Sniegowski, Eugene" <ESniegowski@cooperlighting.com>
cc: "'w3c-wai-gl@w3.org'" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

both behaviours are specified as possible for Accesskey by the HTML
specification for it. Although I cannot speak for Microsoft, and you should
really direct the question to them, I imagine the reason for the change was
based on testing or user feedback suggesting that the newer implementation
was better.

Charles McCN