Re: Agenda

At 10:34 AM 9/28/00 +1100, Jason White wrote:
>Which of the open issues would you like to discuss at the face to face
>meeting?

The issue that deals with the possible requirement of knowing the
capabillities of assistive technologies is a bit troubling since we are big
on Device Independence. There's some "ivory tower" in me that wants to
believe that there's some idealized way to deal with any "device" - even
one that hasn't even been designed or built yet. Failing that I guess we
have to try to be as abstract/general as we can without being totally
ridiculous. This issue is also included in #6. Sounds like a task for Al
Gilman!

The issue that proposes (Ian Jacobs #7) categorizing the principles into
perception/senses, meaning, usability.

And #14 (usability testing) rounds out my top choices.

I've no concrete proposals for any of these, but that's why we're having a
meeting?

--
Love.
                 ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE