Re: An RDF conformance scheme

From: Marja-Riitta Koivunen <marja@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 16:59:25 -0500
To: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>, Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>, w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
At 03:51 PM 2/17/00 -0500, Wendy A Chisholm wrote:
>wow, i thought this would be more complicated. <grin>
>
>Does this mean that someone would use the following markup to claim
>conformance to Level A (for example):
>
><rdf:RDF  xmlns:wcag="http://www.w3.org/2000/01/wai-conform-rdf#levelA">
></rdf:RDF>

So what does this actually say? How is <wcag:levelA> used? It needs to be
attached to a URI of the conforming document somehow.

I also wasn't sure how you use wcag:meets, wcag:fails etc.? Don't we at
least need the checkpoints e.g. wcag:chp1.1="fails", or maybe they are
defined specific to each guideline doc? Can you write some examples?

In our schema for annotations we did define Classes and Properties as follows
http://www.w3.org/2000/02/collaboration/annotation/annotationschema.htm.

Marja