Re: An RDF conformance scheme

At 03:51 PM 2/17/00 -0500, Wendy A Chisholm wrote:
>wow, i thought this would be more complicated. <grin>
>
>Does this mean that someone would use the following markup to claim
>conformance to Level A (for example):
>
><rdf:RDF  xmlns:wcag="http://www.w3.org/2000/01/wai-conform-rdf#levelA">
></rdf:RDF>

So what does this actually say? How is <wcag:levelA> used? It needs to be
attached to a URI of the conforming document somehow.

I also wasn't sure how you use wcag:meets, wcag:fails etc.? Don't we at
least need the checkpoints e.g. wcag:chp1.1="fails", or maybe they are
defined specific to each guideline doc? Can you write some examples?

In our schema for annotations we did define Classes and Properties as follows
http://www.w3.org/2000/02/collaboration/annotation/annotationschema.htm.

Marja