Re: An RDF conformance scheme

Marja is closer to it... (no, this isn't supposed to be a guessing game!)

you say something like

<rdf:Description rdf:resource="http://my.com/somepage">
  <waiConform:meets>
    <rdf:Bag>
      <li resource="some checkpoint URI"/>
      <li resource="some different checkpoint URI"/>
      <li resource="some other checkpoint URI"/>
    </rdf:Bag>
  </waiConform:meets>
</rdf:Description>

to describe the checkpoints that something meets. This allows you to make
some inferences, one of which can also be expressed using the scheme (if I
have the syntax correct, which is not a very high likelihood) as

<rdf:Description about="http://my.com/somepage">
  <waiConform:levelA
rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/WAI-WEBCONTENT-19990505"/>
</rdf:Description>

Charles (way out of my RDF depth, which admittedly is only up to my toes...)

On Thu, 17 Feb 2000, Marja-Riitta Koivunen wrote:

  At 03:51 PM 2/17/00 -0500, Wendy A Chisholm wrote:
  >wow, i thought this would be more complicated. <grin>
  >
  >Does this mean that someone would use the following markup to claim
  >conformance to Level A (for example):
  >
  ><rdf:RDF  xmlns:wcag="http://www.w3.org/2000/01/wai-conform-rdf#levelA">
  ></rdf:RDF>

  So what does this actually say? How is <wcag:levelA> used? It needs to be
  attached to a URI of the conforming document somehow.

  I also wasn't sure how you use wcag:meets, wcag:fails etc.? Don't we at
  least need the checkpoints e.g. wcag:chp1.1="fails", or maybe they are
  defined specific to each guideline doc? Can you write some examples?

  In our schema for annotations we did define Classes and Properties as follows
  http://www.w3.org/2000/02/collaboration/annotation/annotationschema.htm.

  Marja