Re: An RDF conformance scheme

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 15:51:23 -0500
To: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>, w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
wow, i thought this would be more complicated. <grin>

Does this mean that someone would use the following markup to claim
conformance to Level A (for example):

<rdf:RDF  xmlns:wcag="http://www.w3.org/2000/01/wai-conform-rdf#levelA">
</rdf:RDF>

or is there more to it?

I was expecting to make some sort of <wcag:property .... > statement, but
maybe it's not needed?  version of wcag that we're claiming conformance to?

--wendy

--
wendy a chisholm
world wide web consortium