RE: Request to Join

From: Dick Brown <dickb@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 12:58:44 -0800
To: gv@trace.wisc.edu, jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au, wendy@w3.org
Cc: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
In case 12/22 wasn't recent enough:

Given Name: Richard (Dick)

Family Name: Brown

Email Address: dickb@microsoft.com

Office Telephone Number: 425-936-3333

Employer / Organization: Microsoft Corp.

Indicate whether your organization is a W3C Member: Yes

Area of interest: (Non W3C members please state area of expertise)
[x] develop Web content on a regular basis,
[x] work with people with disabilities who use the Web,
[ ] have a disability and regularly use the Web,
[x] instruct people on developing Web content,
[x]or have general usability, development, or accessibility knowledge
[x] I have read the WC Guidelines Working Group Charter
(revised 2000.01.24) and agree to the participation criteria therein

Intellectual Property Rights (check one):
[x] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization does not have any
IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web content.
[ ] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization has the following
IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web content.