Request to Join

From: Frank Torrey <thefrank1@home.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 01:29:47 -0800
To: <gv@trace.wisc.edu>, <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>, <wendy@w3.org>
Cc: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Given Name:  Franklin  (Frank)

Family Name:  Torrey

Email Address:  frank@duxsys.com

Office Telephone Number:   (608)257-9595

Employer / Organization:   Duxbury Systems, Inc.

Indicate whether your organization is a W3C Member:  No

Area of interest: Single source/DB driven sites, Interface Design, Usability Testing

[X ] develop Web content on a regular basis,

[X ] work with people with disabilities who use the Web,

[ ] have a disability and regularly use the Web,

[ X] instruct people on developing Web content,

[X ]or have general usability, development, or accessibility knowledge

[X ] I have read the WC Guidelines Working Group Charter and agree to the participation criteria therein (please indicate the revision date of the charter, e.g., 2000/01/21).  2000/01/24

Intellectual Property Rights (check one):

[X ] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization does not have any IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web content.

[ ] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization has the following IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web content. (Please specify)