Re: Request to Join

From: Anne Pemberton <apembert@crosslink.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2000 13:52:00 -0500
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Given Name: Anne
Family Name: Pemberton
Email Address: apembert@crosslink.net
Office Telephone Number: NA Home (804)265-8680
Employer / Organization: Dinwiddie County Schools
Indicate whether your organization is a W3C Member: No
Area of interest: (Non W3C members please state area of expertise)
[X] develop Web content on a regular basis,
[X] work with people with disabilities who use the Web,
[ ] have a disability and regularly use the Web,
[X] instruct people on developing Web content,
[ ]or have general usability, development, or accessibility knowledge
[X] I have read the WC Guidelines Working Group Charter and agree to the
participation criteria therein.

Intellectual Property Rights (check one):
[X] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization does not have
any IPR claims regarding guidelines for the
accessibility of Web content.
[ ] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization has the
following IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web
content. (Please specify)

Anne L. Pemberton
http://www.pen.k12.va.us/Pav/Academy1
http://www.erols.com/stevepem/Homeschooling