Re: some references on user need assessment

From: Scott Luebking <phoenixl@netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 11:09:23 -0800 (PST)
To: jay@peepo.com, phoenixl@netcom.com, w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Hi, Jonathan

I think that this is an interesting idea.  Perhaps a question to ask is
what types of resources would be good for this group.

My suggestion would be to have some links to introductory material
on user-centered design and usability testing.  These two areas have
techniques which can be very useful for this group.  For people
who want to learn more there could be a section for more "in depth"
information.

Scott