Re: some references on user need assessment

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <jay@peepo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 19:56:23 -0000
To: "Scott Luebking" <phoenixl@netcom.com>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
I agree, I see a sort of continuum starting from something like what I have
created at www.peepo.com/access probably prioritised on ease of coding and
leading into what we have now. with search boxes for immediate responses.
References would be essential throughout.

jay@peepo.com

Jonathan Chetwynd
Special needs teacher / web accessibility consultant
education and outreach working group member, web accessibility initiative,
W3C