Re: some references on user need assessment

From: Scott Luebking <phoenixl@netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 11:14:33 -0800 (PST)
To: jay@peepo.com, marja@w3.org, phoenixl@netcom.com, w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Hi, Marja

The problem with dealing with the collections is that people who are
new to the fields of user-centered design and usability testing won't
know where to start.  It might be better to pick a few good sites
for introductory material and then also have links to the collections
for people who want more detailed information.

Scott