Request to Join

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 07:12:50 -0800
To: gv@trace.wisc.edu, wendy@w3.org
CC: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Given Name: William
Family Name: Loughborough
Email Address: love26@gorge.net
Office Telephone Number: (509) 773-5958
Employer / Organization: Smith-Kettlewell Institute
Indicate whether your organization is a W3C Member: No

Area of interest: (Non W3C members please state area of expertise)
[X] develop Web content on a regular basis,
[X] work with people with disabilities who use the Web,
[ ] have a disability and regularly use the Web,
[X] instruct people on developing Web content,
[X] or have general usability, development, or accessibility knowledge
[X] I have read the WC Guidelines Working Group Charter and agree to
the     participation criteria therein (please indicate the revision
date of     the charter: 2000/01/22

Intellectual Property Rights (check one):

[X] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization does not
have     any IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of
Web     content.
[ ] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization has
the           following IPR claims regarding guidelines for the
accessibility of       Web content. (Please specify)