[w3c-wai-gl] <none>

From: <thatch@us.ibm.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 10:01:12 -0600
To: gv@trace.wisc.edu
cc: wendy@w3.org, w3c-wai-gl@w3.org, singer@almaden.ibm.com

Given Name: Jim

Family Name:  Thatcher

Email Address: thatch@us.ibm.com

Office Telephone Number: 512-838-0432

Employer / Organization: IBM

Indicate whether your organization is a W3C Member: Yes

Area of interest: (Non W3C members please state area of expertise)

[ ] develop Web content on a regular basis,

[x ] work with people with disabilities who use the Web,

[ ] have a disability and regularly use the Web,

[x ] instruct people on developing Web content,

[x ]or have general usability, development, or accessibility knowledge

[ x] I have read the WC Guidelines Working Group Charter and agree to the
participation criteria therein (please indicate the
revision date of the charter, e.g., 1999/12/22).

Intellectual Property Rights (check one):

[x ] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization does not have
any IPR claims regarding guidelines for the
accessibility of Web content.

[ ] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization has the
following IPR claims regarding guidelines for the
accessibility of Web content. (Please specify)

Note. The 8 June 1999 Process Document also asks that any IPR claims known
to the future participant to be pertinent to the
Working Group's work be sent to patent-issues@w3.org in addition to the
request to join.

Jim Thatcher
IBM Special Needs Systems