Re: Request to Join

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <jay@peepo.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 09:54:54 -0000
To: "w3c" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Given Name: Jonathan
Family Name: Chetwynd
Email Address: jay@peepo.com
Office Telephone Number: 0207 978 1764
Employer / Organization: SignBrowser
Indicate whether your organization is a W3C Member: No

Area of interest: (Non W3C members please state area of expertise)
[X] develop Web content on a regular basis,
[X] work with people with disabilities who use the Web,
[ ] have a disability and regularly use the Web,
[X] instruct people on developing Web content,
[X] or have general usability, development, or accessibility knowledge
[X] I have read the WC Guidelines Working Group Charter and agree to
the     participation criteria therein (please indicate the revision
date of     the charter: 99/03/22

Intellectual Property Rights (check one):

[X] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization does not
have     any IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of
Web     content.
[ ] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization has
the           following IPR claims regarding guidelines for the
accessibility of       Web content. (Please specify)