Re: Final review of WCAG requirements document prior to publication as a W3C note

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 13:26:24 -0400 (EDT)
To: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
cc: Jason White <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>, Web Content Accessibility Guidelines <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
No, I think it is more specific - to work on technologies used to make the
web dynamic, specifically on scripting.

Charles

On Tue, 2 May 2000, Wendy A Chisholm wrote:

  Charles,

  it sounds like your requirement then is more general.  something along the
  lines of, "where there are widely implemented, inaccessible techniques,
  show examples of making them accessible."

  --wendy

  --
  wendy a chisholm
  world wide web consortium