A symbolic WAI homepage

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <jay@peepo.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 18:18:57 +0100
To: <love26@gorge.net>, "Web Content Accessibility Guidelines" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
william wrote:
WL: We're eagerly looking forward to see your development of this
graphical representation.

I have tried to indicate to everyone on this list that it is a group effort
that is required.
I have already produced http://www.peepo.com/access
If members are happy with this then I am happy to assign copyright to W3C
In another case I am awaiting someone or more peoples attempts to improve on

We do need a symbolic site as well
However it is well recognised that it is first important to create the ideal
text before translation.

I have yet to recieve any indication that this has been achieved.

discussions about what is being tried are not that helpful, what I need is
someone elses attempt to improve or meet between or aside the current and

I shall look forward to furthering this on receipt of anothers attempt and
do not appreciate continuous suggestions that nothing has been done.

Sourcing graphics is very labour intensive.

special needs teacher
web accessibility consultant