RE: A symbolic WAI homepage

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 14:02:30 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Thank you very much for this writeup.   (I clipped it off for length but you
all know which one I mean.  The lengthly one about the WAI home page.)

I have a lot of questions but I wanted to first say that I got a lot out of
it - and it was a good example of how pages can be made accessible to more
than just people with CD.  In fact - so I don't muddy up this thank you for
taking the time to write it,  I am going to post my questions in another

Thanks for taking the time to go through the page.   Lots of good ideas

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Human Factors
Dept of Ind. Engr. - U of Wis.
Director - Trace R & D Center