Re: Kynn's Analysis of CD Web Accessibility

At 05:52 AM 4/2/2000 , Jonathan Chetwynd wrote:
>I have really been missing
>http://www.thewoodcutter.com/

I can't access this.  I don't have a flash plugin installed.

>if you've not been there cut along now.

What is it?

>The world does not have to make sense.

Uh, okay.  I guess this explains some of our recent threads?

>It almost certainly helps if it dowesn't.

Well, I like to think that there's room for both types of people,
those who want the world to make sense, and those who don't.

I fall *squarely* in the first camp.  I want the world to make
sense to the point of wanting the world to be inherently fair,
just, and kind.  I know it's a lost cause.  But I try anyway.

Director of Accessibility, edapta                  http://www.edapta.com/
AWARE Center Director                         http://www.awarecenter.org/