alt text was Re: Kynn's Analysis of CD Web Accessibility

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <jay@peepo.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 13:45:27 +0100
To: "w3c" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, "Kynn Bartlett" <kynn@idyllmtn.com>
I forgot to mention that the linux version of netscape navigator includes a
show/hide tool tips button.

edit preferences tooltips

amazing, if only one could easily edit the interface it could be on the main
toolbar.

Perhaps this is the way to go, insist as ua P1 that all browser
configurables are fully mobile ie that they can be placed anywhere.

Then we could get rid of the current mess, and have one toolbar with the
requisit learning/using control on it

you may feel mess is a little strong but 40 buttons, and that excludes
drop/pull downs is my installed default.

Surely most novices would like 4 or 5 and then configure, or do they
configure to >100?
personally I rarely use any of them.
jay@peepo.com

special needs teacher