alt text was Re: Kynn's Analysis of CD Web Accessibility

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <jay@peepo.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 13:25:10 +0100
To: "w3c" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, "Kynn Bartlett" <kynn@idyllmtn.com>
I forgot to mention that I noticed that the linux version of netscape
navigator includes a show tool tips button.

I have only just installed it so am not sure if this would block alt text or
not.

However I did find it within minutes of installing so its been given some
priority.
edit preferences tooltips

amazing, after a year or so I never found it in ie5.

jay@peepo.com

special needs teacher
web accessibility consultant