Re: Accessibility

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 17:12:13 -0400 (EDT)
To: "Heath, Charlotte" <Charlotte.Heath@state.me.us>
cc: "w3c-wai-gl@w3.org" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Charlotte,

(This is not definitive advice or a W3C official recommendation, just
personal thoughts)

the only place I know off the top of my head is Kynn Bartlett's online
course taught for the HTML Writers' Guild. Details can be found from
http://www.hwg.org/ but you may get a wider response if you ask the
Accessibility Interest Group - mailto:w3c-wai-ig@w3.org - which has a
large mailing list of people. Alternatively look at the WAI Education and
Outreach group pages - http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO and see what they have
listed. (I also have a large but unfinished set of Tutorials I wrote which
teach HTML 4 and CSS 2 with accessibility treated as one of the basic
design goals rather than a seperate function - if you want access to those
I can dig them out. They were a project I did at an old job, and are very
unpolished.)

Hope that helps

Charles McCathieNevile