Accessibility

From: Heath, Charlotte <Charlotte.Heath@state.me.us>
Date: 20 Apr 1999 16:19:01 -0400
To: "w3c-wai-gl@w3.org" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Hi!

As an employee with a boss with a visual impairment, accessibility is
real important to me.  I am also just learning how to create webpages,
therefore I no little of HTML.  I would like to take an HTML class, but I
am afraid that it will not touch on the aspects that I have seen in your
report, and not teach me to take advantage of them.  Is there anywhere
that you know of that teaches HTML with a concentration on accessibility?

Charlotte M. Heath
Maine Department of Education
23 State House Station - Room 327
Augusta, ME 04333-0023