Re: Trying to post EARL data

Yep, thanks.

I might see if I can get a built-in that makes the server do what we would
like and returns EARL stuff regarding what we are after (otherwise I have to
URI-encode things which will be annoying ;-)

Chaals

On Sun, 29 Sep 2002, Nadia Heninger wrote:

>>It has been modified to require certain EARL properties to be present before
>>it accepts an annotation. However it is not clear to me where it requires
>>these - I have tried including them in an external annotation body and in the
>>annotation head (with the context, etc) to no avail.
>
>The key is that you're not posting annotations anymore.  You're just
>posting earl data.  So you don't need to put your EARL in the annotations
>framework before posting.  The form submission bit has yet to take out all
>the annotation-specific parts; if I remember correctly, you should use the
>form that allows you to just post plain RDF and formulate your own
>EARL-specific algae queries and not use the pre-made fields for querying.
>
>Nadia

SWAD-E http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe ------------ WAI http://www.w3.org/WAI
 21 Mitchell street, FOOTSCRAY Vic 3011, Australia  fax(fr): +33 4 92 38 78 22