Re: Trying to post EARL data

From: Nadia Heninger <nadiah@uclink.berkeley.edu>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 10:39:56 -0700
To: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Cc: WAI ER group <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>

>It has been modified to require certain EARL properties to be present before
>it accepts an annotation. However it is not clear to me where it requires
>these - I have tried including them in an external annotation body and in the
>annotation head (with the context, etc) to no avail.

The key is that you're not posting annotations anymore.  You're just
posting earl data.  So you don't need to put your EARL in the annotations
framework before posting.  The form submission bit has yet to take out all
the annotation-specific parts; if I remember correctly, you should use the
form that allows you to just post plain RDF and formulate your own
EARL-specific algae queries and not use the pre-made fields for querying.

Nadia