Re: Update and request for volunteer(s)

I don't think earl:result is a subProperty of DC.Relation.conformsTo since
they define it [1] as, "A reference to an established standard to which the
resource conforms."   I think this is similar to earl:testcase without the
detail (confidence, validity) of earl:result.

I expect people can use conformsTo to make a simple conformance claim along
the lines of:
content="http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG1A-Conformance">

At the DC2002 meeting, I was hoping that people could use conformsTo to
point to EARL, e.g.:
but now I'm not sure if that is appropriate since
http://example.org/mypage.earl is not an "established standard"...it is the
metadata defining how the resource conforms to an established standard.

Suppose we can tweak it that way?
--wendy

[1] from http://purl.org/dc/terms/
<rdf:Property rdf:about="&dctermsns;conformsTo">
     <rdfs:label xml:lang="en-US">conforms to</rdfs:label>
     <rdfs:comment xml:lang="en-US">A reference to an established standard
to which the resource conforms.</rdfs:comment>
     <rdfs:subPropertyOf rdf:resource="&dcns;relation"/>
     <rdfs:isDefinedBy rdf:resource="&dctermsns;"/>
     <dcterms:issued>2001-05-21</dcterms:issued>
     <rdfs:seeAlso
        rdf:resource="http://www.dublincore.org/usage/decisions/#2001.01"/>
   </rdf:Property>

--