Re: Update and request for volunteer(s)

Is earl:result a subProperty of DC.relation.conformsto ? (I assume that it
doesn't matter, since we can write more info afterwards, but it would be good
to know...

Cheers

Chaals

On Tue, 29 Oct 2002, Wendy A Chisholm wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Does anyone want to volunteer to write an app that would transform 0.95
>earl to 1.0?  Sean wrote an 0.9 to 0.95 conversion in python (that converts
>earl in n3) [1].  It would also be nice to have help writing up a prose
>version of the diffs between 0.95 and 1.0 to be included in an appendix.
>
>spec update
>- I finished incorporating the rest of sean's writing from a while
>ago.  Are there any pieces that people feel I missed?
>- There are some new bits throughout the introduction.
>- Finally filled in the extensibility section [2] based on an example Sean
>wrote.  Since we decided not to add Severity to the schema, I used it as an
>example extension.
>
>Today I'll be making some changes to the schema (primarily testmode),
>describe reliance on DC terms (e.g. date), and include the
>normalization/robust metadata proposal as an issue to be resolved in a
>future draft or separate draft (it could be its own thing - thoughts?).  If
>no one volunteers to do the diffs between 0.95 and 1.0 then I'll do that as
>well.
>
>I have to do the usual checks (spell check, syntax validity, w3c
>publication rules, etc.), fix one of the images, make sure images are
>described well, properly link to references, etc. etc.
>
>All in all, hoping this goes to TR *soon*.  Any and all comments welcome.
>
>Best,
>--wendy
>
>[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/03/earl/0.9to0.95
>[2] http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/2002/10/WD-EARL10-20021028.html#extensibility

SWAD-E http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe ------------ WAI http://www.w3.org/WAI
 21 Mitchell street, FOOTSCRAY Vic 3011, Australia  fax(fr): +33 4 92 38 78 22