Re: Wednesday chat

From: Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 00:23:45 +0000 (GMT)
To: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
cc: w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org

On Mon, 9 Dec 2002, Wendy A Chisholm wrote:

> We'll have to compromise this week and that means we might miss Jim, but

The image of his participating whilst cycling in the dark through London
traffic sounds .. um .. interesting.  Shame to miss him.

> hopefully Charles and Nick can join if we  chat at:
> Wednesday, December 11, 2002, at 6:30 PM UTC
> (Wed 10:30 AM Seattle, Wed 1:30 PM Boston, Wed 6:30 PM London)

OK.  /me promises to read the draft between now and then (though not
necessarily to have my brain in gear at the time: that's harder:-)

> In the future, what about Thursdays at 6:00 PM UTC?
> (Thu 10:00 AM Seattle, Thu 1:00 PM Boston, Thu 6:00 PM London)

I'm fine with that.  My evenings are usually available except Mondays
and Fridays.

I may try and rearrange myself to make earlier times of day more
convenient for the future, too.

--
Nick Kew