Re: EARL

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 12:09:14 -0500 (EST)
To: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
cc: "Sean B. Palmer" <sean@mysterylights.com>, Daniel Dardailler <dd@w3.org>, <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>, <jan.grant@bristol.ac.uk>, <libby.miller@bris.ac.uk>

(+cc: Jan and Libby)

On Thu, 1 Feb 2001, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

> There is also the stuff that you and I did (Danbri and Chaals) at
> http://www.w3.org/1999/11/11-WWWProposal/atagdemo and the associated RDF
> stuff.

Stop press! Jan's just hacked up a Javascript RDF parser (alpha) to hook
into the clientside RDF/SW prolog-based inference and query contraption
we used above. Still being polished / debugged for announcement, but since
the topic came up, here's a pointer:

	http://ilrt.org/discovery/demos/xjg/rdf

related links:
	http://tribble.ilrt.bris.ac.uk/~cmjg/logic/
		(for logic/inference  fans, Sean...)

	http://ilrt.org/discovery/rdf-dev/rudolf/js-rdf/
	some more experiments I was doing (partly superceded by XJG stuff)

have fun,

Dan

ps. yep, been lurking here a while; don't manage to read everything but
will pop up if I think I can be useful...