Re: EARL 0.9

On Fri, 20 Apr 2001, Sean B. Palmer wrote:

> > I'd suggest in addition to the plain english and rdf to have
> > examples in N3.
>
> I'd suggest that the RDF Schema be in Notation3, although we'd have to
> ask the SWCG or whoever if Notation3 is stable enough to use is a
> specification. I'm writing the schema right now, but I'm having to

Notation3 is an experimental cute hack from TimBL and DanC; if you like I
can raise this at the next SW CG meeting. If thw WAI ER find N3
sufficiently more appealing than RDF (or XML and RDF) that's certainly
something we need to know about. A few people have mentioned a desire to
see N3 stabilise (eg. to use inline in RDF-related specs), so maybe this
is worth persuing. Does go against the general XML tide though...

Dan